ES450 Industry General Single/Three Phase AC VFD
Our general purpose vector Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) provides sensorless vector control in machining tools, ceramic machinery, hoisting cranes, air compressors, and other tools in petroleum and chemical, textile, and engineering industries. Sustainability, flexibility, and ease of use are all designed into the drive, helping you make complicated tasks simple.
With high torque and failure-free operation, the VFD is efficient and flexible in its application and features overload and current-limiting safety features. You can count on the ES450 drive series for constant, high quality performance.
18,500 LKR Onwards.
ES450 General Single/Three Phase VFD for Three Phase Motor
1. Advanced speed-sensor vector control which reduces the sensitivity to motor parameters for increased control.
High performance vector control using flux linkage and velocity estimation technique.
The sensitivity to the motor parameters is reduced, and the field adaptability is improved.
2. Energy saving mode which monitors the actual load size and automatically adjusts the motor voltage and current accordingly.
3. High torque capabilities using PID control technology which monitors motor speed changes and holds loads constant.
4. Flexible input/output terminals with more than 60 functions and 15 optional functions for analog output for calibrating curve and precision.
5. Current limiting function which enables the VFD to operate within the limited current values of the hardware before reaching overcurrent and possible damage.
6. Motor overheating protection which switches the VFD into downtime when the temperature rises.
7. Protects mechanical torque limit.
8. Droop control which adjusts the rotating speeds when multiple motors drive the same load so the machine is balanced.
9. Flexible multi-stage V/F control which adapts efficiency with different loads.
10. Overvoltage protection.
11. Compact structure and easy to install fan.
12. The Infineon IGBT module ensures reliability and a wide voltage range makes the inverter adaptable to power grid fluctuation. TUV certified.
13. Compact structure and reliable design.
Compact structure design, saving installation space.
· The top with a removable protective label, supports side by side installation.
· Clear terminal layout and wiring identification, easier to install.
14. Harsh environment design
· Adopting Infineon's latest IGBT module to improve system reliability;
Wide voltage range design to ensure product adaptability to grid fluctuations;
· TUV certification.
15. Convenient fan replacement
· The fan is easy to install, easy to clean, maintain and replace;
· Advanced independent duct design, to adapt to a variety of complex, poor on-site environment