A double-acting pneumatic cylinder is one where the thrust, or output force, is developed in both extending and retracting directions. Double-acting cylinders have a port at each end and move the piston forward and back by alternating the port that receives the high-pressure air, necessary when a load must be moved in both directions.
1. The seal of piston adopts heterogeneous two way seal structure. It’s dimension is tight and it has the function of the grease reservation.
2. It is tie rod cylinder. The cylinder barrel and front/rear cap is jointed by tie rods with high reliability.
3. The buffer adjustment of cylinder is smooth and steady.
4. Cylinder and mounting accessories with several specifications are optional.
5. The seal material with high temperature resistance is adopted to guarantee the normal operation of cylinder at 150 degrees.
1. Offers the structure of both direction sealing.
2. High strength oxided aluminum alloy tube, high hardness.
3. All seals are imported from Japan, Taiwan with high sealing performance.
4. 100% tested before shipping out.
Tie Rod Cylinder 63mm*200mm
|Conforms to standard||
|Min Operating Pressure||
Compressed air in accordance with ISO8573-1:2010 [7:4:4]