A double-acting pneumatic cylinder is one where the thrust, or output force, is developed in both extending and retracting directions. Double-acting cylinders have a port at each end and move the piston forward and back by alternating the port that receives the high-pressure air, necessary when a load must be moved in both directions.
1. Standard design, Simple structure, Low starting pressure and Smooth motion.
2. Adjustable cushion on both cylinder end covers to make sure the cylinder works very smoothly, safely and with low noise.
3. Uses self-lubricating bearing, the piston rod is lubrication free.
4. Precision grinding piston rod to guarantee long working lifetime.
5. With magnet and sufficient mounting styles are available.
ISO Standard Square Tube Air Cylinder 50*100mm
PPV: Pneumatic cushioning adjustable at both ends
|Conforms to standard||
|Max Operating Pressure||
|Min Operating Pressure||
Compressed air in accordance with ISO8573-1:2010 [7:4:4]