The AS-M210 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. In addition to its exceptional torque production and precise control, you’ll enjoy effortless setup with AS-M210’s high-resolution display to control anything from simple fans and pumps to complex machines.
Whether you need simple control, functional safety, or a single robust solution look no further than AS-M210 for all your variable speed needs.
22,000 LKR Onwards.
AS-M210 Series High Performance Three-Phase VFD for Three Phase Motor
1. Advanced speed-sensor vector control which reduces the sensitivity to motor parameters for increased control.
High performance vector control using flux linkage and velocity estimation technique.
The sensitivity to the motor parameters is reduced, and the field adaptability is improved.
2. Energy saving mode which monitors the actual load size and automatically adjusts the motor voltage and current accordingly.
3. High torque capabilities using PID control technology which monitors motor speed changes and holds loads constant.
4. Flexible input/output terminals with more than 60 functions and 15 optional functions for analog output for calibrating curve and precision.
5. Current limiting function which enables the VFD to operate within the limited current values of the hardware before reaching overcurrent and possible damage.
6. Motor overheating protection which switches the VFD into downtime when the temperature rises.
7. Protects mechanical torque limit.
8. Droop control which adjusts the rotating speeds when multiple motors drive the same load so the machine is balanced.
9. Flexible multi-stage V/F control which adapts efficiency with different loads.
10. Overvoltage protection.
11. Compact structure and easy to install fan.
12. The Infineon IGBT module ensures reliability and a wide voltage range makes the inverter adaptable to power grid fluctuation. TUV certified.
13. Compact structure and reliable design.
Compact structure design, saving installation space.
· The top with a removable protective label, supports side by side installation.
· Clear terminal layout and wiring identification, easier to install.
14. Harsh environment design
· Adopting Infineon's latest IGBT module to improve system reliability;
Wide voltage range design to ensure product adaptability to grid fluctuations;
· TUV certification.
15. Convenient fan replacement
· The fan is easy to install, easy to clean, maintain and replace;
· Advanced independent duct design, to adapt to a variety of complex, poor on-site environment